Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Claire Turns 3, Charlie turns 1!

I went home for my high school reunion (next blog) and we celebrated Claire and Charlotte's birthdays.  Claire turned 3 on August 15th and Charlie turned 1 on August 31st!  Happy birthday beautiful nieces :)

I also was able to see my other nieces, Larissa and Linette when the Coonce family so kindly came up for the weekend to meet Eleanor!  They also got to spend some family time in NW Indiana and at the beach!  It was great to see them, and I am so happy they could finally meet miss Ellie!!

Aunt Jessica and Eleanor

Linette and Ellie scoping each other out!

The Larsen cousins!

Carolyn, opening her birthday gifts...she turned 30, so she got 30 gifts from me!!

The sistas!

The girl cousins...we missed Chase!

Grandma, Eleanor and Aunt Bun

Kathryn put the whammy on Ellie

the cake....after Bob dropped 2 glasses on it.

getting ready to sing!

Charlie eating her cake...then she broke out in hives and ended up in the ER!
Claire modeling like a pretty princess!

Grandpa and Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment