Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Fun!

The first weekend in December, Jason, Chase and I had the pleasure of going to Summerville SC where our good friends Sara and Matthew live to meet their new little guy! Hunter Nicholas was born a little early on November 3rd (his due date was 12/14!) He is SUCH a doll!! See for yourself:



We got to spend that Sunday at Chuck and Dolly's house (Sara's parents) for a little post Thanksgiving Thanksgiving :) Chase LOVED the dogs, Jackson and Jasper. We had a great weekend trip, and always welcome the opportunity to come back!


The Larsens and The Easleys

Last weekend, Jason's legal coworkers had a Christmas shindig at Tshneka's house. It was wonderful to meet all those people I hadn't yet met. Chase was loving Kaylee, Gary's daughter. There was also a white elephant gift exchange... SO fun!



The Larsen Family in front of the tree!


Since we are going to Indiana for the holidays, I had to bake my cookies a little on the early side. They turned out awesome! I made stars and trees this year, as well as chocolate chip cookies (my husbands request) and homemade marshmallows (inspired by Martha!)




My cookie masterpieces





Homemade marshmallows...AWESOME in some hot chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for coming to visit us! we love having you! can't wait til Chase's birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete