Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Bonding!!

This past week we've had the pleasure of entertaining our first Indiana house guest...my dad! He came in on Saturday and we have been busy over the past few days filling his time here with pool lounging, cooking, and relaxing with Chase. Grandpa Phil even got to babysit Chase while I went to work yesterday for a few hours. It has been great having him here. This afternoon grandpa Phil flew to Boston to visit Claire, Carolyn and Bob. Chase and I will also be joining them in Boston on Thursday. I miss my family and am really looking forward to spending some time with them!

Chase is doing an awesome job with the sitting! I think he might be teething... he's been a little fussy and more difficult to console. I won't complain though, he is still incredibly happy!

Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment