Tuesday, May 19, 2009

To Grandmother's House We Go!

For Katie's wedding week, Chase and I flew into Chicago last Monday to spend some QT with the fam. It was really great! We were able to visit with my dad, mom, stepdad, Carolyn, Bob and Claire, my grandparents on both sides of the family, we stopped by my Aunt Claudia's house for a quick visit, as well as seeing Jason's parents for a couple days. I was also fortunate enough to see my close friends from high school on Tuesday night when we all went out to dinner. Chase was a big hit of course :) It was wonderful being able to take the time to see everyone again. I really do miss being able to jet home over the weekend, or for the night. Grandma and Grandpa really loved seeing how much "Bear" has changed!

Here is a video of Grandma and
Bear playing patty cake:



Katie also enjoyed a little quality time with Bear. Here she is making him laugh:




And of course, Chase had to get a few words in while we were at the dinner table:




Katie married Aaron Yankauskas on Saturday May 16th which was the greatest part of the week! Chase is very excited to have a new Uncle :) Here is a picture of the happy couple:


What a great weekend! We can't wait to go back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment