Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introducing Rice Cereal!!

Well, because Chase will be starting day care in a couple of weeks, and our pediatrician recommended the introduction of rice cereal at 4 months, we decided to start it tonight so we could get the hang of it over the next couple of weeks before we go to day care. I would say that we were mostly successful! I am not sure how much of it actually got into his tummy, but by the end he seemed to at least know I was going to dart at him with a blue spoon filled with tasty stuff! To commemorate the event, like my sister did, we captured a lil' footage. But, unlike Carolyn's videos, ours is only a short little blip :) Enjoy!






Hmmm...this is different.


I'm starting to get the hang of it!!


Oh, I can't wait until tomorrow night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment